Monday 14 January 2013

Daniela Braga

I was at my Tumblr Dashboard , browsing and reblogging things when I came across a beautiful picture of one of the prettiest women I've ever seen. The picture was belogging to the Brazilian model Daniela Braga. I decided to make an arcticle about her because I think that she is somehow underestimated.
I googled her and had a look on her works , she has actually worked for many famous brands such as Givenchy , Paco Rabanne , MaxMara, Mayiet etc. She has also been published in V magazine and had a photoshoot with "NEXT MODELS". I wish she would also work for Victorias Secret cause she totally have the looks for their Angels. I don't know why I got so obsessed with her but I felt like I had to show you her work! Here you can see her interview for Vogue Magazine. I hope you like her as much as I do!
Thanks for reading I love you! xxx Zoe







1 comment:

  1. She is really interesting and pretty!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete