Thursday 24 January 2013

Chloë Moretz

Since I've been a fashion blogger , I gained so much confidence on my personal style and fashion sense. I'm always trying to improve myself and get inspired.
The huggest inspiration I've ever recieved from a person was by Chloë Moretz, an actress in my age , whose style is fabulous , simple and it fits perfectly to a girl at my age.
I admire her for wearing whatever she likes and doesn't care about what people might say. 
Chloë Grace Moretz born on February 10, 1997 is an American actress. She began her acting career at the age of seven and has appeared in films such as (500)Days of Summer,Kick-Ass ,Dark Shadows,and Hick.
She is a great actress and a great fashion icon for teenage girls. At her interviews she admits that her mother won't let her buy high-fashion stuff unless it's a TK Maxx or a birthday occasion. She also says that she loves going to Topshop, Urban Outfitters and American Apparel!Moretz states Michelle Pfeiffer, as her current style icon. "I have a lot of looks but right now I'm really into grunge. Messy hair, black heels. I get Michelle Pfeiffer with it," she explains. Last but not least Chloë admits that she spents time on Tumblr(SHES ONE OF US GUYS).
If you'd like to achieve an elegant style but in the meantime casual , you should totally follow Chloë's steps. 
Also I'll give you the link to the gallery I got my pictures from so you can take a look at her style yourself.
Thank you for reading,
Have a gorgeous life xxx
Zoe

















1 comment: